Product Engineering & Design | 3D Printing
Prototyping, in its purest definition, is a “test product”. At KAI Engineering, we have over 200 years of combined, U.S. based, product engineering experience. That experience, means your prototype will achieve the goals you set forth.
Our product development facility is capable of most tasks in-house, providing an end-to-end solution, and the ability to offer Rapid Prototyping.
Some of our abilities:
- New Product Design
- PCB Design, Assembly and Fabrication
- Firmware, PC Software, Wireless and Server
- 3D Printing
- Testing and/or validating your idea.
- Bringing that idea to life for the purpose of presenting it to others.
- Reducing manufacturing costs.
- Creating options and/or expansion products.
Product development can be challenging, using a prototype to remove some of the potential pitfalls can make it easier. There are low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes also, referencing how finalized the end prototype is.
Example of low-fidelity prototype would be a smaller scale, or built on lesser materials just to test/prove the model/concept.
High-fidelity prototype could be a finished product, or a full featured model in place of more consumer price driven version.
Click Here For: Product Development Examples
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.